At CEG, we look for dedicated individuals who are interested in learning more about the music business and the execution and promotion of live music events to hire as interns. You must be easily motivated, attentive to details, able to work with MS Word, Excel, and be comfortable & interested in Social Networking sites. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other photo editing software is a plus.
Interns are responsible for:
- Online Marketing (Creating, posting and managing content across key social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, ReverbNation, etc.
- Targeting and reaching out to local store owners and organizations on a show by show basis
- Assist in working to Build, Create & Manage Social Media Campaigns
- Community Management (Interacting with bands, artists & fans)
- Promotional Press mailings and correspondence
- Reaching out to bands and local music scenes
- Gig night help (merch tables, email lists)
- Helping in the design of show posters, banners and other graphics for online use
- Many other daily activities
What's most important is that you have a passion and love for live music; listening, seeing and behind the scenes. You will get back tenfold, what you put into an internship with CEG. We are a smaller company which makes for a higher learning and experience opportunity. We require a minimum commitment of 15 hours per week which may lead to future paid freelance work.
Contact us: Please e-mail your resume and cover letter along with the last 3 concerts you attended to apply.
CEG has an active street team and we are looking for music fans who enjoy talking about music and sharing information. We send our reps out to concerts to help promote for future concerts in the NYC area. Besides promoting CEG Presents events, our clients include AEG Live, Bowery Presents, Live Nation, NYC-based venues (Best Buy Theater, Gramercy Theater, Stage 48 etc.), Regional Festivals (Taste of Country Music Fest, Mountain Jam etc.), Labels and touring musicians.
To learn more, please email email@example.com